Brightpoint Updates due to COVID-19
Updated 11-17-2020 – In an effort to protect the health and well-being of clients and staff, Brightpoint will modify our processes for seeking utility assistance, child care vouchers, and health insurance as follows beginning Wednesday, November 18 until further notice:
- Our main office at 227 E. Washington Blvd. in Fort Wayne is closed to the public.
- Brightpoint staff will be available via phone or email during normal business hours, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 8:00 am -12:00pm on Friday.
- Documentation may be submitted in the following manners; please be sure to include which program the documents are being submitted for:
- Dropbox located outside at the Barr Street entrance
- Fax – 1-844-510-5775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secure upload via our website www.mybrightpoint.org
- Click on “Get Help” tab
- Click on “Child Care, Energy Assistance or Health Coverage Assistance”
- In the upper right corner, click on the “Submit Documents” button
- For questions, please call 1-800-589-3506 and follow the prompts for the service about which you are inquiring.
- For additional resources, please call 2-1-1 or your local Township Trustee.
Our offices in other counties continue to remain closed and there are drop boxes outside these offices for applications and other documents.
Those who are homeless and seeking housing through Coordinated Entry should call 260-423-3546, ext. 332 and leave a message.
For other assistance, visit our COVID-19 Assistance page to see the latest information on what is available.
Head Start in-person classes started Tuesday, September 8. For details about safety procedures for this program due to COVID-19, see the Head Start page.
The Early Head Start program continues to provide virtual services until such time it is deemed safe to resume in-home visits. Early Head Start parents who have children who turn three (3) during this program year will have the choice to transition into a Head Start classroom or stay with their Home Visitor for virtual services.